What would you do?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Colmike7

What would you do?

Post by Colmike7 » August 11th, 2020, 4:50 pm

So.. What would you do if there is a sponsor store on Share a Sale that has amazing products that you've been trying to sell and the prices are like 1/3 of what they usually go for elsewhere. But then you read reviews from people saying that the actual products are counterfeit and not as good as the genuine product since they apparently make them out of crappy sand casted molds.

So.. Would you still promote them, knowing that the customers will get a bad product and leave it up to the company to deal with that part, or would you just move on? Normally I wouldn't care but it's a niche that I know sells very well.. lol

TheButcher
Site Admin
Referrals: 1

Post by TheButcher » August 12th, 2020, 9:51 am

Stay well away

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 12th, 2020, 1:10 pm

I know :(
...Does anyone know of any LEGO Moc affiliate programs that also come with the Legos that aren't counterfeit or that you don't have to order from like 10 different vendors along with the instructions? That would sell out all day but organizing all of that and the legal issues make it difficult..

Basically something just like Vonado but without being a scam.

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 13th, 2020, 1:17 am

Update: I found a much better site where instead I can create my own MOCs, then the company sells them as complete sets with brand new official LEGOs and I get a cut. Plus all of the reviews I've seen are pretty good. I'll update after testing.

What would you do?